Ideal for graphics, CAD and GIS
The SureColor SC-T5200 PS MFP is one of the SureColor SC-T series of high-speed, four-colour large-format printers, designed to produce a wide range of high-quality display graphics, CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail and education environments.
To maximise productivity it features large-capacity ink cartridges and high-speed scanning and printing. With the versatile, integrated 36-inch scanner you can digitise large-format copies (from tracing paper to 1.3mm board) and scan-to-file, scan-to-email or scan-to-share with other SC-T printers.
It features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing, and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs.
High quality output
The combination of Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media — including board up to 1.5mm thick.
- Fast processing: High-speed scanning and printing of graphics, CAD and GIS applications
- Integrated 36-inch scanner: Digitise hand-drawn, hand-annotated and hard-copy images
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead: Permanent printheads for duration of printer lifetime
- UltraChrome XD inks: Produce quality, vibrant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- PostScript support with 2 x 1.6GHz CPUs: Print multiple formats, including data-rich files, quickly and directly