Universal High Speed USB-C <> USB-C Data and Charging USB 3.2 Gen2 Cable with USB Type C male connectors at both ends.
The cable is designed for SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps data transfers and most likely can handle 20Gbps speed according to the new SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps specification (not tested yet).
Thanks to the integrated E-Mark chip and high quality, the high delivery cable supports charging up to 100W due to Power Delivery technology. For example, MacBook Pro 15" can be recharged through it with maximum performance. Of course, it also handles fast charging of phones, tablets and other mobile devices. Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0/4.0 +, Huawei Fast Charge Protocol, Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging and more are supported.
Fast and reliable data transfers are protected by triple shielding
The flexible nylon braid, combined with the extended and reinforced cable gland, greatly reduces cable stress by bending behind the connectors. The cable life is extended to more than 8000 standard bends.
The aluminum end caps also increase the mechanical resistance of the cable. In addition, the cover around the USB-C connector is tapered to ensure seamless connection of phones in most protective cases.
• 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 type C (M) male
• DATA SYNC & FAST CHARGING - Simultaneous data transfer and battery charging,
• SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps - USB 3.2 Gen 2,
• projected support for 20Gbps transmissions with the new SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps - USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 standard,
• backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0), USB 2.0 and USB 1.1,
• supports 1.5 / 12 /480 /5000 /10.000 Mbit/s (low / full / high / super speed) transmission rates,
• support for high-speed charging with Power Delivery up to 100W (20V-5A),
• cable includes power wires 23AWG 38/0.10, data wires 30AWG 7/0.10 - 4x twisted pair + 32AWG 7/0.08 – 1x twisted pair + 4x 32AWG 7/0.08,
• tin-plated oxygen free copper conductors to reduce oxidation, increase conductivity, and clear signal without distortion,
• galvanized foil-coated (2x) shielding and 16/4/0.10 braided copper braiding minimizes interference and prevents signal loss,
• integrated E-Mark chip - Power Delivery support up to 100W (20V/5A),
• 4.8 mm outer diameter,
• cable length 1m.
• USB-C M <> USB-C M 3.2 Gen 2 cable 1m gray,
• packed in a sealed blister.