The AXAGON PCEA-SP PCI-Express card extends your desktop PC by two RS-232 standard serial ports with DB-9 connectors and one parallel port with a DB25 connector.
Seamless compatibility and wide porting options are ensured by using the proven MOSChip chipset.
• PCI-Express 1.1 interface compatible with PCI-Express 1.0a / 2.0 / 2.1 / 3.0.
• Number of 1-Lane (x1) lines compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• The bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 1.1 bus 2.5 Gb/s.
Output serial ports:
• 2x serial RS-232 port with DB9 male connectors, both ports are placed on the card’s blanking plug.
• Maximum transmission rate of used RS232 drivers up to 250 kBd.
• Compatible with 16C550 / Extended 16C550 / 16C950 UART.
Output parallel port:
• 1x parallel IEEE 1284 port with a DB25 female connector, the port is located on an independent blanking plug and connected with the card via cable.
• Transmission rate up to 1.5 MB/s.
• SPP/EPP/ECP/Nibble/Byte compatible.
• Plug and Play Support - automatic selection of IRQ and I/O address.
• Re-Map IO Address Support - COM and LPT port address setting (this feature is supported only in DOS).
• 256-Byte transmit & receive FIFO buffer for each port.
• Adjustable flow control Xon/Xoff, hardware or none.
• Adjustable word length 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 bits.
• Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, mark, space), 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits.
• Supports TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DCD, DSR, and RI serial signals.
• 9-bit data transmission support.
• Supports connecting parallel devices such as printers, plotters, hardware keys or EPROM programmers.
• Supports connecting serial devices such as ATMs, cash registers, barcode readers, CNC machines, tablets, POSs or PDAs.
• ASIX (formerly MOSChip) MCS9901CV-CC chipset is used.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32 and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Linux with kernel 2.6.11 and above, MS DOS 6.22.
• PCI-Express card with serial ports,
• a blanking plug with parallel port,
• CD with drivers,
• printed installation guide in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish,
• packed in a cardboard box.