AXAGON CRE-S2C SLIM USB-C 3.1 memory card reader supports all current SD and microSD card versions including SDXC and microSDXC up to 2 TB.
The reader can be used with both computers and laptops, as well as mobile phones and tablets that support OTG and USB-C connectivity.
The modern two-sided USB Type C connector makes it easy to use the reader, eliminating the need to properly orient the connector when plugged into a computer or phone.
Thanks to the USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 interface, the reader delivers significantly higher transmission speeds for SD UHS-I cards compared to USB 2.0 readers.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - only plug the reader into the USB port of the computer or mobile device and the rest is done automatically.
The card reader - two slots supporting the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC, MMC Micro.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2 GB),
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32 GB),
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2 TB),
• MMC and eMMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/5.0 (8-bit).
• Supports SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM features).
• Supports Ultra High Speed bus UHS-I (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speed up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) feature and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) feature.
• 1 LUN - in file managers, the reader is indicated as one disk drive.
• Supports FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats.
• Fully compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connection via USB Type C male connector.
• The power supply of the reader is via USB bus (bus-power).
• A blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Dimensions 65 x 21 x 10 mm.
• Weight 9 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.4.x and above, Android all versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically.
• USB-C 3.1 card reader,
• USB connector cap,
• packed in a heat sealed blister with the installation guide.