Slim AXAGON CRE-S2 SLIM USB 3.0 memory card reader supports all current SD and microSD card versions including SDXC and microSDXC up to 2 TB.
Thanks to the USB 3.0 interface, the reader delivers significantly higher transmission speeds for SD UHS-I cards compared to USB 2.0 readers.
The slim body of the reader does not prevent the computer's secondary USB ports from being used, while its matte surface limits the appearance of fingerprints.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - only plug the reader into the USB port of the computer and the rest is done automatically.
The card reader - two slots supporting the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC Mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC, MMC Micro.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2 GB),
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32 GB),
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2 TB),
• MMC and eMMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/5.0 (8-bit).
• Supports SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM features).
• Supports Ultra High Speed bus UHS-I (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speed up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) features.
• 1 LUN - in file managers, the reader is indicated as one disk drive.
• Supports FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats.
• Fully compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connection via USB Type A male connector.
• The power supply of the reader is via USB bus (bus-power).
• A blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Dimensions 68 x 21 x 10 mm.
• Weight 11 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.4.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically.
• USB 3.0 card reader,
• USB connector cap,
• packed in a heat sealed blister with the installation guide.