The highly compact all-in-one AXAGON CRE-X1 MINI reader supports all current memory cards including all versions of SDHC and SDXC cards.
The fifth slot for direct support of popular miniature microSD cards.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - only plug the reader into the USB port of the computer and the rest is done automatically.
The LED indicates the correct insertion of the card and data transmission; without the inserted card it does not bother you with unnecessary shine.
The power supply of the reader is via USB bus.
• a five-slot reader supporting the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, miniSDHC, MMC Micro,
• MS slot: Memory Stick, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Magic Gate, MS Pro Duo Magic Gate, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo, with adapter M2 (MS Micro),
• CF slot: CompactFlash Type I, CF Type II, CF Extreme III, CF Ultra II, Microdrive, Magicstor,
• XD slot: xD Picture Card, xD Type M, xD Type M+, xD Type H, SmartMedia cards are not supported.
flash card specifications support:
- SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB),
- SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB),
- SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB),
- MMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 (8-bit),
- MS 1.43, MS Pro 1.05, MS Pro HG 1.03, MS-XC 1.0 (up to 2TB),
- CF 5.0 (UDMA 0 - UDMA 6),
- xD 1.2.
• Supports CF Card for PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode
• Supports SD3.0 UHS50 (SDR50/DDR50 mode) and SD Jukebox app (CPRM feature).
• Supports MSXC Power Class 0, 1 and 2.
• Supports Memory Stick Pro MagicGate feature and Memory Stick Pro MS Formatter feature.
• Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) feature and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) feature.
• 1 LUN - in file managers, the reader is only indicated as a new drive - no need to search for active drive with an inserted card,
• supports FAT 12/16/32/64, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats.
• Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 Mbit/s (full / high speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connection via USB mini B female connector.
• The package includes the mini B male / A male USB 2.0 cable reduction, 10 cm long, for connecting to a PC.
• The power supply of the reader is via USB bus (bus-power).
• LED indicating the correct insertion of the card with a permanent light and the data transmission with blinking.
• Dimensions 75 x 36 x 12 mm.
• Weight 26 g (without USB cable).
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.4.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• card reader,
• USB cable 10 cm long,
• packed in a double-sided heat sealed blister with the installation guide.